Chevening scholarship | Apply for Uk Fully-funded Chevening Scholarship – Check all the important details like Eligibility, Benefits, Application Timeline, How to apply? etc.
About Chevening scholarship
Now, It is time for the special announcement for the Fully Funded British Chevening Scholarship 2022/2023. British Chevening Scholarship is now open for international students. There are 1500+Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship is available to pursue 12000+different courses. The good thing is that the British Government offered the Chevening Scholarship world’s best educational institution in Uk. It is a great opportunity for international students to study in the UK and built their bright educational life. It is a Fully Funded Scholarship program 2022/23 in which all the possible educational expenses are bear by the Uk Government such as University tuition fees, monthly living stipend Air ticket as an economy class return to Uk, additional support grants and allowance also offer to cover all the expenses in the United Kingdom. Students from all over the world can apply for this British Chevening Scholarship program. Its main aim is to empower individuals to explore the world-class education environment.
This Uk Fully-funded Scholarship is generally awarded to international students with also having leadership quality from all over the world to study for a full-time masters degree program. The number of universities that were participating in the British Chevening Scholarship program 2022-2023 is around 100+.
Host Country: UK
Host University: 100+Top Uk universities
Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
Scholarships Offered By: The Government of UK.
Degree Level: Master Degree Program in all fields.
Benefits of Chevening scholarship
The Chevening Scholarship is an amazing opportunity to hunt this government scholarship program to study in the UK and explore their talent to give good fame to Europe. The benefits of this university are given below:
- Tuition fee
- Monthly living allowance
- Airfare to the UK
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- cost of one visa application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK.
- Additional grants and allowance to cover essential expenditure.
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to get this Chevening Scholarship program.
The number of eligible countries for this Uk government scholarship program is 160 plus.
The Candidates who want to qualify for this Chevening scholarship Program then the applicant must have at least two years of work experience.
Type of work experience:
- Full-time employment
- Part-time employment
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internship
Some Other Requirements:
- The Candidates must belong to the citizen of the eligible Chevening Country or territory.
- After the completion of the award period, the candidate must be returned back to their home country.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience.
- English Proficiency is required
- Candidates must complete all the components of an undergraduate degree that will help them to get entry into a post-graduate program in the Uk.
Necessary document for Chevening Scholarship Program in the UK:
The documents which are required for the application for the Scholarship are given below
- Online Application
- Research proposal
- Recommendation Letter
Chevening timeline 2021:
- Application open on 2 august 2021
- Application closed on 3 November 2021
- From Mid November to December 2021, a reading committee assessment will be held.
- Applicants shortlisted for interviews will be held in early to mid-February 2022.
- References and education document deadline is from February to late April 2022.
- The interview will take place from 28 February to 29 April 2022.
- The result will announce in early June 2022.
- The deadline is up to 14 July 2022.
- Studies will begin in the UK as of September/October 2022.
Chevening scholarship Deadline
The deadline for Chevening Scholarship 2022/23 is 3 November 2021.
How to to apply for Chevening scholarship?
The student who wants to apply for this they have to fill the application form of the Chevening Scholarship portal and fill the online form for it.
- The applicant has to fill the form at the online Chevening Scholarship portal by selecting your country and follow the other procedure.
- for more information please click on the official website of the Chevening Scholarship Program.
Chevening partner universities 2021
Following are the list of Chevening partner universities –
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Hull
- Trinity College
- Cransfield university
- University of york
- University of essex
- University of Westminster
- Universities wales Prifysgolion Cymru
- News Castle University
- University of Bath
- University of central Lancashire (UCLAN)
- The University of Warwick
- University of Stirling
- University of Sussex
- University of Surrey
- University of Southhampton
- University of South Wales
- University of Salford Manchester
- University of reading
- University of Nottingham
- University of Liverpool
- University of Leeds
- University of Kent
- University of Glasgow
- University of Exeter
- University of East Anglia
- University of Dundee
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bristol
- Swansea University
- Schumacher University
- Robert Gordon University
- Queen Marry University of London
- Durham University
- University of Cambridge
- Cardiff University
- Bournemouth University
- Birbeck University of London
- Brunel University London
Chevening eligible countries
Below in the image list of eligible countries for the Chevening Scholarship
Latest UK Scholarships
- Apply for Chevening scholarship – UK Fully funded scholarship
- Loughborough University Scholarship 2021-22 | Apply Online
- University of Westminster Scholarship 2021 – United Kingdom
- Rhodes Scholarship 2022 | Oxford University scholarship for international students
- Sports Scholarship | £5,000 tuition fee scholarship for International Students
- University of Nottingham scholarship | 105 scholarships for Masters