Apply for Malaysian Government Scholarship | Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program – Eligibility, Required documents, Scholarship benefits, Application deadline, How to apply? all the details are given below.
About Malaysian Government Scholarship
Host Country – Malaysia
Host Institution – Various Universities and Training institutions of Malaysia.
Time Period – 12 to 24 months
Programs – Capacity building courses and short-term courses and Master degree program
Financial Aid – Fully funded
Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program (MTCP) is a very excellent scholarship for dream catcher students. It is a fully-funded program which means it covers all the possible expenses related to the Malaysian Scholarship. This Scholarship is generally published for the students who belong to developing companies. The main aim of the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program is to give a golden chance to the developing countries students to study in top universities of Malaysia. And get a wonderful chance to change his/her educational life. This Malaysian Scholarship is epic for students who are excellent scorers and believe in hard work is the key to success.
About Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program (MTCP)
The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program is the oldest program which comes in 1980. This Program is a part of Malaysia’s south-south cooperation commitment due to which Malaysia’s development experiences. Malaysian Scholarship has generally followed the principle that any country develops according to the quality of its human resources and capital. Manpower is the central key of any program. The Malaysian technical cooperation program is mainly focused on human resource development programs. and give them proper training like the short term and long term training, capacity building courses, etc.
Objectives of MTCP
- Its main objective is to share the experience with other developing countries.
- To have good cooperation with developing company and to strengthen them.
- It also promotes to enhances technical cooperation within developing countries.
- To encourage and promote south-south cooperation.
The MTCP Scholarship is sponsored by the Malaysian government. This Scholarship is beneficial for international students from the developing world to enter into their postgraduate studies in Malaysia. Candidates who qualify for this should have the necessary skill & knowledge that could contribute to the development of the country. The actual time period of the master’s degree award is from 12 months to 24 months.
Never Miss – Microsoft Internship program for all countries
Necessary Document which is required for applying
Candidates will be required to upload all necessary documents in a soft form they do not have experience any problem in applying for this particular Scholarship.
- Passport size photo
- Academic Resume
- Educational Documents
- Language proof
- Admission offer letter from Malaysian University
- Two Recommendation letter
- Medical Examination form
- Other additional documents
Benefits of Malaysian Government Scholarship
This Malaysian Scholarship is very beneficial for students as it is a fully funded Scholarship program that generally covers all possible expenses. The following benefits are given below:
- It covers the cost of living allowance
- House rent allowance
- Placement allowance
- Book allowance
- Travel allowance
- Tools allowance
- End of study allowance
- Tuition fees
- Thesis allowance
- Practical Training allowance
- Family Assistance allowance
- Medical claim
- Free visa
Candidates who qualify for this Scholarship will eligible to enjoy the comfort benefits of this Malaysian Scholarship. So Students do not miss the chance of getting this amazing Scholarship opportunity and its wonderful benefits.
Eligibility Criteria for Malaysian Government Scholarship
- Candidates who are eligible for this Scholarship whose countries names are mention on the site.
- Applicants who want to apply for the masters must have Bachelor’s Degree.
- The candidate’s age should not cross more than 40 years.
- All Candidates Should have good mental and physical status and must have a medical fitness certificate.
- Candidates Should have English Proficiency Certificate from their institute. (Here English proficiency Certificate is like IELTS pr TOFEL etc.)
Checklist of eligible countries – Click here
Candidates must fulfill these criteria to qualify for this Malaysia Technical Cooperation Program. The Criteria is given below:
- Candidates must have a high-level Academic achievement & have excellent educational scores
- Candidates must experts in English reading & writing.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills in English.
How to Apply Malaysian Government Scholarship?
All the interested and deserving candidates can apply for this Malaysian Scholarship Program by clicking on the official website of the MTCP Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program.
Malaysian Government Scholarship Deadline
The last day for applying for this Malaysian scholarship program is 16 august 2021. so without wasting your time quickly apply for this life-changing Scholarship program 2021/2022. Students do not miss the chance of getting this, this year maybe for yours and you may take advantage of this Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program. Please do not forget this is a fully-funded program.
Listed Universities for Malaysian Government Scholarship
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)