Swiss government excellence scholarships – 2022-23 | Apply for Swiss Government scholarship, Eligibility, Benefits, Application deadline all the important details are given below.
Do you interested in European study? Do you have financial problems? Do not worry about it. Now, an International Scholarship Program 2022/2023 offer has open under the Swiss government Excellence Scholarship program. This Scholarship has a great concept of funding. It is a fully-funded Scholarship program and the main aim of these scholarships is to promote excellent academic skills & scores among the students. This is also initiated to improve research and innovation in the mind of the student. The Swiss government Scholarship program invites young and talented and excellent Master’s, Ph.d. , and Post Doctoral Students from all over the world. It is an amazing opportunity to study in Switzerland. so do not miss the chance of taking this wonderful opportunity in Europe.
About Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
Host Country: Switzerland
Host University: Switzerland University
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Scholarship Offered: Funded by Swiss Government Scholarship
Swiss Government Scholarship program is the best opportunity for students who want to study in Europe. The motto of this Scholarship is to attract young researchers from abroad who have completed a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. and foreign artists holding a bachelor’s degree. It is a fully-funded Scholarship and it promotes international exchange and research cooperation between Switzerland and over 180 different countries. This Scholarship provides a monthly payment, expenses of tuition fees, health insurance, airfare, and house allowance. The Students of Masters Ph.D. and post- Doctoral Students from all over the world applying for this fully-funded scholarship program in Switzerland. Students who are experts and have exclusive ideas and are open-minded, and keep on cultural interaction should apply for this highly demanded Scholarship. This Swiss Government Scholarship program comes every year to encourage international collaboration of Switzerland and more other different countries. When we talk about education Switzerland has a good reputation. It is territorial education and has a diversification of overseas students. Switzerland’s education is the best in the world and having 113 Nobel laureates who are connected to swiss education. One more thing Switzerland’s rich culture and modern lifestyle helps students to gain confidence and achievement in their subject of study.
Benefits of the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
In the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship, two types of Scholarship is available for the students who want to study in Switzerland.
The two types of Scholarships are given below:
- Research Scholarship Program
- Art Scholarship Program
Research Scholarship program:
According to this Scholarship program, Candidates can apply to any field of study, and research Scholars can study at any swiss cantonal university, university of applied science, two federal institutes of technology, and four research institutes.
Art Scholarship Program:
The art Scholarship program is available for students who pursue a master’s degree in the field of art. This program is not available for all it is restricted to a small number of countries. Candidates who hold an Art Scholarship can attend any Swiss University of the Arts.
Eligibility Criteria for Swiss government excellence scholarships
The Candidates who want to apply for this Scholarship must fulfill the following eligibility criteria :
- Candidates who want to get this award must have a letter of acceptance from a Swiss university Professor. Candidates must know how to obtain a professor’s acceptance letter.
- Candidates must be a citizen of a country with which Switzerland maintains diplomatic ties.
- A master’s degree comparable to a swiss Master’s degree is required for Ph.D. and Post- Doctoral Positions.
- A bachelor’s degree equal to a Swiss Bachelors Degree is required for admission to the master’s program.
- Candidates must have recipients able to relocate to Switzerland for the duration of their studies.
- The applicant who spent more than one year in Switzerland can apply for this.
- Candidates who previously receive a swiss government grant will not eligible for applying for this.
Note: Master’s program eligibility varies from nation to nation so select your country by seeing the eligibility criteria.
Expenses that will cover by the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
- A monthly Stipend will receive by Candidates who are in Master’s, Ph.D., and postdoctoral.
- No charge will be taken for the application procedure.
- Candidates will be given the benefit of Health Insurance.
- Candidates will also receive a house allowance of 300 CHF at the starting phase.
- After completing their study the candidates will get a travel allowance to return to their home country.
- students will also receive the advantage of public transport which will be half-price for the students.
- Sightseeing tours, meals, support services, excursions will also be available for the students.
- A concise CV is attached.
- A motivational letter.
- By using the FCS form make a research plan which does not exceed 5 pages (signed).
- One original and one copy documents should be submitted. ( 2 sets of documents)
- The original signed document and 2 letters of recommendation must be included in the first set. (if applicable attested in English)
- The second set must contain a duplicate of the previous set except for recommendation letters.
- A photo enhanced FCS form that has been written and printed.
Swiss government excellence scholarships Deadline
The deadline for submission of an application for this Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship program 2022/2023 will be revealed by the end of May 2022.
Latest International Scholarships
- Muhammad Bin Zayed Scholarship | MBZUAI UAE scholarship
- Singapore Government Scholarship 2022-23 | International
- Scholarship for OBC students in Maharashtra | Mahadbt
- Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Scheme 2022 – International
- Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship – Turkey
- Germany Young Founders Programme fellowship – 2022