Emile Boutmy Scholarship | Sciences PO Emile Boutmy scholarship – Apply online, Scholarship benefits, About Science PO university, About program, all the important details are given below.
About Emile Boutmy Scholarship
The new flag of Scholarship is waving. An international Scholarship opportunity is on the door. Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2022. It is a great opportunity open to study at France Science Po University. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is offering financial support to international students to complete their dreams of international study. This scholarship is available for bachelor’s and master’s programs. students who want to catch this opportunity, do not take time, immediately apply before the day pass.
Host Country: France
Organization: The SciencesPo University France
Scholarship Name: Emile Boutmy Scholarship
Number of Awards: N/A
Eligible countries: All countries
Application Deadline: Varies
About SciencesPo University
The Paris Institute of Political studies is commonly referred to as science Po Paris or Science Po. It is a type of public higher education research institute. The Science Po, Paris was established in 1872 and the Director of this university is Benedicte Durand. Science Po university consists of undergraduate College, Doctoral school, and six professional schools. The total number of students in Science Po, France university is 14,000 in which undergraduates are 4,000 and the Postgraduate students are 10,000. The total no. of staff are available in this university is 216. These 216 teachers put their maximum efforts to make student’s future best & bright. This university is one of the higher education institutions in France and Its a member of the Conference des Grandes Ecoles. Science Po works in the fields of sciences, economics, law, history, economics, and political science.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship Benefits
Emile Boutmy Scholarship offered different types of Scholarships at Science Po University. This University generally offers scholarships to international students as per the University’s criteria. In the Emile Boutmy Scholarship, there are different types of Funding are available which are given below.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship for Bachelors Program are:
- The candidate will get a tuition fee of € 13000 per year for three years of the undergraduate /bachelor’s program, and also €5000 per year will be given as a handsome grant to cover the part of the cost.
- A tuition fee will be given to the candidate €3600 per year for three years of the undergraduate program.
- Candidates will be benefited from tuition grants of €8,800 per year for three years for the UG/Bachelor program.
- The candidate will also get an advantage of getting €6000 per year for three years of the undergraduate/bachelor’s Program.
Candidates will also get other funding support as a reward of €19000 up to three years of college studies in exceptional cases.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship for Bachelors Program are:
The Émile Boutmy scholarship is awarded to students arriving at Sciences Po for their first year of study.
- The Émile Boutmy program is a tuition grant of €12,200 per year which covers part of the tuition fees for the two years of the Master’s degree program.
- If you do not validate your academic year, your scholarship will be lost.
- If you have been granted a scholarship and you decide to defer your admission, your scholarship will be lost.
Eligibility Criteria for Emile Boutmy Scholarship
Candidates who wanted to qualify for this must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- All countries Students can apply for this (Outside Europe).
- Applicant must have good mental and physical status.
- The candidate must have an excellent academic record.
- The candidate will also take an interest to participate in social activities.
- Applicants also indicate that they need a Scholarship in the admission application form.
The Highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded
- Bachelors programs candidate: high school Diploma Degree
- Master Program candidate: Bachelors degree diploma (or above).
- If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
The Highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Bachelors program applicant: High School transcript is required.
- Masters program applicants: Bachelors degree Transcripts (or above).
Two recommended letters will be required which must be written by the candidate’s teacher/advisor/employers in English.
The applicant must have to explain why they want to study in France as opposed to their home country, they also have to mention their field of interest for the selected academic program and how it is beneficial to achieve their career and objectives.
Curriculum Vitae/resume, proficiency certificate, income certificate, and other reference documents are required.
The deadline for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2022 for undergraduates is Mid February 2022, and for the Master’s Degree Program is November 30, 2021.
How to Apply?
Applicants from foreign secondary schools must indicate that they are applying to the Émile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application.
Please note that we might ask applicants to provide proof of income and documents explaining their family situation (e.g. income tax return for both parents, payslips, divorce certificate, unemployment benefits, documents related to alimony, child support, or retirement pensions, death certificate…).
- Muhammad Bin Zayed Scholarship | MBZUAI UAE scholarship
- Singapore Government Scholarship 2022-23 | International
- Scholarship for OBC students in Maharashtra | Mahadbt
- Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Scheme 2022 – International
- Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship – Turkey
- Germany Young Founders Programme fellowship – 2022