Chinese government scholarship for International students – Apply Online, Check Eligibility, Scholarship coverage, Academic requirements, all the important details are given below.
Beijing institute of technology (BIT) Scholarship is now open for international students in China under the Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 program. It is a great opportunity for international students to come and take a wonderful opportunity of BIT CSC Scholarship. This Scholarship is a fully funded Scholarship program that will cover all the expenses related to the field study. BIT Government Scholarship program is available at a global level for worldwide students to enter into Masters, P.hd. Programs. Undergraduates cannot apply through the Chinese Government Scholarship.
Check – UAE Government Scholarship
BIT Scholarship 2022 | Beijing government scholarship
Bejing institute of technology was founded in 1940, BIT is one of the key universities in China and has 211 projects”,985 Project” as well a top world-class university”.This Institute is now regarded as one of the topmost destinations for international students. Bejing Institute of technology is a Chinese government Scholarship program for 2022. This is a fully-funded scholarship for worldwide students. This BIT CSC Scholarship will cover everything during the study period. presently there are 2400 international students who study for their Master and Ph.d. degrees under the Chinese Government Scholarship program. All major academic fields are available for the students who want to take admission in their interested field of study. Here all Degree programs are available in the English Language.
Host Institute: Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT).
Scholarship coverage: Fully funded
Scholarship offered by: Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC)- CGS- Chinese Government Scholarship.
Degree Level: Masters and Ph.D. degree programs in all fields.
NO. of Scholarships: There are 25000+ Scholarships in 273+ Chinese Universities.
Apply for – Singapore Government Scholarship 2022-23
Some Benefits of BIT CSC Scholarship Program:
Beijing Institute of Technology is a wow University that’s principles and features are amazing.
Students who are actually eligible to enter this University will enjoy the advantages of BIT.
It is a University with high-level global leaders, International vision, best opportunity, competition, cooperative ability in all aspects of life.
Beijing Institute of Technology is a wonderful opportunity to study free in China and explore multinational culture and environment. The Chinese Scholarship is a fully funded Scholarship program is fully funded Scholarship which will all the expenses related to the study period.
Following benefits are given to the deserving candidates:
Expenses that will cover by the CSC Scholarship program 2022:
⦁ It will cover the full tuition fee.
⦁ Exempt from the Registration fee.
⦁ Free Accommodation.
⦁ Free Laboratory experiments, Internship, basic textbooks Funds.
⦁ Free medical insurance.
Living allowance is given as per month:
For Master Degree students- CNY 3,000 Yuan
Doctoral Degree students-CNY 3,500s
BIT CSC Scholarship eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who want to avail of the CSC Scholarship 2022 must have the following eligibility criteria.
⦁ Applicants who apply for BIT must be international students. (Chinese citizens are not acceptable).
⦁ Candidates applying for master’s degree studies they must have an Undergraduate/Bachelors’ degree as well as be under the age of 35.
⦁ Candidates applying for Doctoral Degree Studies must have MS/Masters degree and be under the age of 40.
⦁ The applicant’s Physical condition must be healthy.
⦁ They must have excellent achievement in your study.
⦁ Comparative good ability in research.
⦁ Candidates do not get any Scholarships anywhere.
Applicants having a bachelor’s degree are eligible for the BIT Masters Degree program.
Applicants having Master’s degrees are eligible for BIT Doctoral Degree Programs.
Required Document for BIT CSC Scholarship?
- Application form for Chinese Government scholarship -Original CSC Document and a copy, filled in Chinese or in the English language.
- BIT wants the highest degree diploma verified with an official stamp that should be uploaded on the BIT- CSC application portal. (must provide Notarized photocopy at BIT).
- BIT Required highest degree Transcript which is verified with official stamps should be uploaded on BIT- (Must notarized photocopy).
- Two recommendation letters:
- The recommendation letter must be written by the applicant’s advisor/teacher/employers.(who are able to evaluate the candidate’s academic performance and research potential) in English.
- Candidates have to make a research plan/study plan for BIT studies in Chinese or in the English language(no less than 1000 words).
- Published academic papers and academic achievements(not compulsory).
- A copy of the HSK certificate (not compulsory).
- Digital ID photo with white background.
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of application)
- Photocopy of medical form/foreigner physical examination form field in English. Acceptance letter from a supervisor (compulsory)-BIT advisor recommendation form (you may upload a piece of blank paper instead of at the stage of initial application).
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- English Language proficiency certificate: Candidates whose Language institute was in English can submit an English proficiency certificate for candidates home University & they can be exempt from language Tests.
- Other reference documents (if applicable
Important note for application fee: If candidates will pass the initial review, then they will receive an email of initial review notice in their given number. After then you have to pay the application fee of 600 CNY( which is nonrefundable) directly online and contact BIT advisors for the 2022 BIT Advisor Recommendation form
2. Other reference documents (if applicable).
How to apply for BIT CSC Scholarship Program:
Candidates have to apply for this Beijing institute of technology first at the online CSC portal. You will not have to waste your time on any physical paperwork. All the required documents & application forms are submitted on an online basis. Applicants shall submit only online applications.
How to complete the BIT Application 2022?
- Candidates have to register first for BIT CSC Schlarship 2022 on CSC online Portal.
- After loging this portal candidates have to select program category is B for BIT and select 10007 is for Agencies code of BIT.
- Students have to fill the CSC Form for the BIT Scholarship as per the above required Documents.
- After applying this candidates have to move next step to apply at BIT Admission portal.
- Next step is to download the completed application form.
- After that applicant have to register on BIT Admission Portal.
- Candidates fill the applicant form along with the important document which is required and submit your application to get your BIT application number.
Deadline for BIT CSC Scholarship program 2022?
BIT Scholarship program 2022 is open from 15 October 2022 to 15 April 20222022. Candidates can apply for this by creating a login button to the BIT admission portal and proceed your application form step by step under the Chinese government. Students and make their career by stepping into this CSC scholarship. This is an epic chance for students to brighten and shine. Good luck guys…
More International Scholarship
- Global UGRAD 2022 | Apply for Global Undergraduate Exchange Program
- Internship in Korea | GIFT Internship – Fully Funded
- Chinese government scholarship | CSC scholarship – BIT
- Muhammad Bin Zayed Scholarship | MBZUAI UAE scholarship
- Singapore Government Scholarship 2022-23 | International
- Scholarship for OBC students in Maharashtra | Mahadbt