SSP Scholarship 2021 Karnataka – Eligibility, Deadline, Schemes, Benefits, Application process, How to apply? All the important details regarding the SSP scholarship 2021 are given below.
About SSP Scholarship Karnataka
Host Country: India
Organization: Government of Karnataka
Scholarship Name: SSP Scholarship
Degree level: Pre metric / Post metric / Technical
Number of Awards: N/A
Benefits/Award: Varies with schemes
Eligible students: Karnataka students
Now Karnataka has announced a special Scholarship program that is SSP Scholarship which is offered for Karnataka in India. This Scholarship is offered by the center for e-Governance. The Karnataka government has started a Scholarship portal (SSP) for Pre matric and SSP Post Matric Scholarship. The SSP Scholarship has been launched for those candidates who are perfectly eligible for this Scholarship and for many Pre-matric Scholarships and post-matric Scholarships. This Scholarship is for merit students. The government of Karnataka literally wants to help those candidates who are actually deserving and needy through the Social Welfare Department of Karnataka. Karnataka state has various Post matric Schemes that are given below :
|S.No.||Departments||Offered for / Benefits|
|1.||Department of Technical Education||1. Fee Reimbursement|
2. Defence Scholarship
|2.||Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board||1. Post-Matric scholarship / Saandepani Shishya Vethana Scheme|
2. Fee Reimbursement
3. Hostel Fee
4. Day Scholar Fee
|3.||Backward classes welfare||1. Pre-Matric Scholarship|
2. Post-Matric Scholarship
3. Vidya Siri
4. Fee Concession Scheme
5. Stipend and Fee Concession for Nursing Students
|4.||Minority Welfare Department- Minority student||1. Pre-Matric Scholarship|
2. Post-Matric Scholarship
3. Merit Cum Means Scholarship
4. Fee Reimbursement
|5.||Tribal Welfare Department||1. Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students|
2. Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students
|6.||Social Welfare Department||1. Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students|
2. Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
3. Scholarships for Pre Matric Students whose parents are engaged in Unclean Occupations
|7.||State Brahmin development board, Karnataka||1. Pre-Matric Scholarship|
2. Post-Matric Scholarship
These Departments are Offering various Scholarship for students. the candidates who were interested go to the official website of ssp.Karnataka.gov.in, students can apply online for various Scholarships according to their choice.
Also, apply for – Sonu Sood scholarship
This Scholarship is very effective because through this many Economical Weaker Section people get support with the help of this scholarship.SSC Scholarship gives support to each section of students. Candidates belong from 1 to 10 can apply for the Pre- Matric scholarship. Students From 11and 12 can apply for Post Matric Scholarship. And Graduation, Post-Graduation, and Ph.D. research work will get the financial support of Rs.8,000 and Rs. 10,000.
Benefits of the SSP Scholarship
- Ph.D. pursuing Students will get financial Aid of Rs. 10000 at the end of their study
- MPhil studying students will receive financial aid of INR 8000 for their study.
- The SSP Scholarship 3 Post-matric scholarship will cover tuition fees and other educational expenses and the financial grant is provided to help for their study.
- This Scholarship will help students to admission easily to the pre-matric course and post-matric course.
Advantages of SSP Scholarship
- It gives a chance that more and more no. of students will be educated and this will improve the literacy rate of Karnataka.
- Students are from 1 to 10 will educate free and other expenses will be paid by Karnataka Government.
- It will help to decrease the no. of dropout candidates and the rate of illiteracy.
- Students will able to achieve their dreams and do not have to left their dreams over the lack of money.
Eligilbility Crieteria for SSP Scholarship
Karnataka SSP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Students should belong to the ST class to hunt this SSP opportunity.
- Candidates who are taking advantage of any other scheme, and can also able to get the advantage of the SSP Scholarship.
- The candidate’s Parents’ income doesn’t exceed 1 lakh, if it exceeds then candidates will not able to get this opportunity.
- Candidates must be full-time or regular students of any government and private school (School must be affiliated with CBSE or State board).
- Students who repeat his/her class then govt. will cancel their ssp Scholarship.
Essential document required for SSP Scholarship
Candidates who want to apply for this SSP Scholarship must have to upload a scanned copy of all documents in the Scholarship program which is given in the following list.
- the students must Income Certificate.
- Students must have their Caste Certificate.
- Applicant must have a mobile number.
- Candidate must have their College Registration number or students SATS ID.
- The candidate must have an e- attestation number.
- The students and their parents/guardians both must have their Aadhar card numbers.
- If Applicant has any disability or case of physically challenged then they must have disability card number which is assigned by the government of India.
Check – Aikyashree scholarship details
Terms and conditions
- If any Student receives the SSP Scholarship by giving his/her false document then that student Scholarship will be cancel and Paid amount will also be recovered by the state govt. and govt.
- A candidate who likely to return the paid amount of the SSP Scholarship to the state govt.if they discontinued their education for which particular purpose the Scholarship will be conferred to them during an academic session.
- If any student whose performance is not good, progress rate is very low, and also having short attendance, then the government will cancel their Pre matric Scholarship. It shows that SSP Karnataka Scholarship is always considered the progress of students.
Deadline for SSP Scholarship
The deadline for SSP Scholarship Scheme is different According to their department.
- SSP Scholarship last date Welfare department Post-matric Scholarship – 20 April 2021.
- SSP Scholarship the last date to submit an application for the social welfare Department Scheme – 31 March 2021.
- SSP Scholarship Last date for Trible Welfare department Scheme – 31 March 2021.
- SSP Scholarship Last Date for Minorities Welfare department Scheme – 30 April 2021.
- SSP Scholarship Last Date for Karnataka State Brahmin development board Scheme – 20 April 2021.
New and Renewal students can apply for this Scholarship for the year 2020-2021.
How to Apply for SSP Scholarship?
Candidates have to follow the following steps to apply to the SSP Karnataka Scholarship.
- First of all, go to the official website of the SSP Scholarship Portal Karnataka/State scholarship Portal to fill the application form.
- The applicant has to go on the” Create account”option on the home page.
- After that applicant has to select the scholarship type and then enter the student SATS ID for SSP Scholarship Scheme.
- Applicants have to go and click on the “Get Data” option to process the application.
- After that student detail fetched from SATS display on your screen.
- Then-candidate have to click on the Save & Proceed button.
- Applicants have to enter their mobile number and then click on the submit button on the eGov scholarship portal.
- After that, an OTP will generate and send to the applicant’s mobile no. which is register in it.
- Then after Applicant can confirm their OTP and can change their password.
- And the final step now the applicant can fill in the necessary details and submit the SSP Karnataka Scholarship Application Form 2021 -2022.
|Official website||Click Here|
|SSP scholarship login||Click Here|
|SSP scholarship status||Click Here|
|SSP e-attestation Portal||Click Here|
|Check Aadhaar Seeding Status with Bank||Click Here|
|Helpline for SSP e-attestation and SSP Post Matric Scholarship||PH: 08035254757|
Latest Scholarships in India
- Scholarship for OBC students in Maharashtra | Mahadbt
- Swami Vivekanand Scholarship 2022 | SVMCM
- SSP Scholarship 2021 Apply | Karnataka scholarship
- Sonu Sood scholarship | Sambhavam Apply Online, Last Date, Eligibility
- HDFC Scholarship 2021-22 | Scholarship for Indian Students – All courses
- Scholarship for class 10-12 students | Fullerton India Home Finance Company Ltd