Scholarship for OBC students in Maharashtra | Apply Online, Check eligibility, Required documents, Application details, How to apply? All the important details are given below.
About Scholarship for OBC students in Maharashtra
Post Metric Scholarship for OBC Maharashtra students is currently (Every year) open now. Like every year the Government of Maharashtra with the help of VJNT, OBC, and SBC Welfare Department inviting the OBC students of Maharashtra for Mahadbt post metric scholarship for students studying in class 11 to Ph.D. level. The selected and eligible students will get the scholarship amount in their bank account.
Eligibility for Post metric OBC Scholarship
To get this scholarship, you have to fulfill these eligibility criteria:
- You must be a resident of Maharashtra, and must also have a residence certificate.
- Belong to OBC community, and have valid caste certificate.
- The annual income of your family should not exceed one lakh, for this you should also have an income certificate.
- You are currently studying in post metric i.e. class 11 to PhD
- If you are doing any professional courses (Like M.B.A) then your admission is done through the CAP (Centralized Admission Process).
- Maintain 75% attendance for the current year in the College or university.
Post metric OBC Scholarship Benefits
If you are selected for this Post-metric OBC scholarship then you will get the following benefits:
- For applicants selected under course Group A – INR 425 per month for hostellers and INR 190 per month for day scholars
- For applicants selected under course Group B and C – INR 290 per month for hostellers and INR 190 per month for day scholars
- For applicants selected under course Group D – INR 230 per month for hostellers and INR 120 per month for day scholars
- For applicants selected under course Group E – INR 150 per month for hostellers and INR 90 per month for day scholars
- Caste certificate issued by a competent authority
- Income certificate/Income declaration issued by a competent authority
- Caste validity certificate
- Mark sheet of HSC or SSC or last examination
- Gap certificate
- Father/Guardian’s death certificate
- Ration card
- Leaving certificate
- Declaration certificate of parents/guardian about the number of children beneficiaries
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now button below.
Step 2: Click on ‘New Applicant Registration.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number, and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Application deadline: 05th August 2021
Terms and Conditions
- The applicants are required to pass the previous year examination for the renewal of the scholarship.
- The students studying in government/government-aided/ non-aided institution will receive 100% tuition fees, exam fees and maintenance allowance.
- If the applicants get admission in a government hostel, they will be eligible for one-third amount of hostlers.