Scholarship for class 10-12 students – Fullerton India scholarship Eligibility, Application deadline, Scholarship amount, How to apply, Documents, all details are given below.
FIHFC (Fullerton India Home Finance Company Ltd) is providing scholarships for class 10 to 12 students to financially support talented students who face difficulties in pursuing their education. The purpose of this scholarship is to help those poor and middle-class families who are unable to teach their children due to poor financial conditions.
If you are from a middle-class family and your family’s annual income is 4 lakhs or less, then you can apply for this scholarship. Successful students will be given financial assistance of 10 thousand provided they complete the eligibility criteria given below.
FIHFC Scholarship Details
Organization: FIHFC (Fullerton India Home Finance Company Ltd)
Courses: Scholarship for class 10-12 students
Number of Awards: N/A
Award Price: 10,000 INR (One time)
Deadline: 30 June 2021
- Students who currently study in class 10-12.
- Students who have scored more than 60% in their previous exam.
- Student’s family income should not be more than 4 lakhs.
- This scholarship is for the given location only.Gujarat (Ahmedabad, Surat) / Rajasthan (Jaipur) / Uttar Pradesh (Lucknow) / Uttarakhand (Dehradun)
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- School fee receipt/bonafide letter/ID card (Current year)
- Marksheet of previous qualifying examination (Class 9, 10, or 11)
- Income proof (Income certificate)
- Bank document
How to Apply ?
- Click on Apply Scholarship link, this will take you to the official page of the scholarship.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see the button “Apply Now”. Click on apply now button and register yourself.
- Once you register, you have to log in and apply.
- This will take you to the application form of FIHFC scholarship, where you have to fill all the details and upload the documents.