About Mahadbt Scholarship
MahaDBT Scholarship – Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) which is also known as the Aaple Sarkar DBT is an online scholarship website (portal) that provides various scholarships under various schemes for the students of Maharashtra. There are total of 38 Post Matric Scholarships that are offered to students under 8 different government departments in MahaDBT Portal.
Interested candidates who want to apply for the Scholarship can visit the official website and apply. In this article I will provide information regarding scholarship and how to apply?
This is an overview of the list of Government departments and the list of scholarships that are offered under each department –
|No.||Department||Number of Scholarships|
|1.||Social Justice and Special Assistance Department||5|
|2.||Department of Tribal Development||4|
|3.||Directorate of Higher Education||13|
|4.||Directorate of Technical Education||2|
|5.||VJNT, OBC & SBC Welfare Department||8|
|6.||School Education and Sports Department||2|
|7.||Directorate of Medical Education and Research||2|
|8.||Minority Development Department||2|
- HSC Certificate
- SSC Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate (Provided by Tahsildar)
- Aadhar Card/Aadhaar Enrollment Slip
- Fee Receipt (College/School)
- College Bonafide Certificate (Which denotes that candidate belongs to that particular department)
- Caste Certificate (With Validity)
- CAP Allotment Letter
- Hostel Certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply Mahadbt Scholarship?
1. First Go to Official website of Aaple Sarkar (Mahadbt).
2. In All schemes check check the details of scholarship like eligibility, Documents, amount, etc, you want to apply. In right section click on “New Application Registration”.
3. Fill all the details correctly and Register.
4. After it, verify your email and mobile number using OTP. Both email id and mobile number verification is mandatory.
5. After successful registration, Login with your registered email, Password and Captcha correctly.
6. After login – Check “yes” option and Fill the Aadhar Number correctly.
Now verify our Aadhar number by using OTP or Biometric. If you Aadhar number is linked with your mobile number choose OTP otherwise use the Biometric option.
8. After successfully verification of Aadhar card all the basic details about you is fetched automatically, in the personal details section.
9. Now you see the the dashboard of available scholarships. Select the scholarship you want to apply and Click on “Apply” button to further proceed.
10. After it an application form will appear. Fill in all necessary details and upload all supporting documents (if not already uploaded).
11. Finally, submit the application and you finished. I will mentioned a Youtube video below, Watch the full video for details application process.
Mahadbt Scholarship Important Links