Friedrich Ebert foundation scholarship for international students – Eligibility, Benefits, Deadline, the Best time to apply, How to apply? all the important details are given below.
Elbert foundation is giving you a golden opportunity to study in Germany free of cost. Are you interested guys? If you are a learner and you desperately want to succeed in your life, Then this opportunity is only for you. Friedrich Elbert Foundation is ready to give Scholarship in Germany to international students for their study. Friedrich Elbert foundation is ready to hunt Diploma, Bachelor’s, and Master Degree programs in German University. This scholarship is funded under the German Government Scholarship program “DAAD Scholarship program” for international students. It is an amazing opportunity to free study in Germany.
About – Friedrich Ebert foundation scholarship for international students
Each year German Government announce many different Internationals Scholarship for international students. This Scholarship comes after DAAD Scholarship. It is another biggest Scholarship after DAAD.
It is like a dream for every student to study free in Germany. And literally, It pleasure to inform you that, no tuition fee will charge in Germany for local and international students, it’s totally” free” in Germany for everyone.
Host Country: Germany
Organization: Friedrich Ebert foundation
Scholarship Name: Friedrich Ebert foundation scholarship for international students
Number of Awards: 40
Eligible countries: Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe
Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe students can apply for the Friedrich Elbert Foundation scholarship. Currently, the application is open for this countries students. Every year around 40 Scholarship in Germany are sponsored by FES. Under this, all academics fields are available to trace any degree programs. Students can apply for this whether they were relevant to any subject area. If they are deserving, good in academics, and passionate about their study, then don’t miss the chance to catch it.
Students with excellent academic results & having Participating in different Social activities for the development of society are encouraged for highly funded and full funded scholarship in Germany.
Benefits of Ebert Foundation Scholarship
Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship is a wonderful opportunity for applicants to fulfill their dreams. It is a well-reputed University & quality education for a bright future. Moreover, there will be no tuition fee charge at German University. So you don’t have to pay for this. All the expenses are covered by the Scholarship.
Scholarship value for Friedrich Elbert Scholarship Program is given below:
- A tuition-free claim Would be provided to the students at German University.
- For Bachelors, Diploma, Magister OR State examination programs, international students will get EUR 750 per month.
- For Masters’s courses, international students will get each month EUR 850.
- Scholar With a child receives a family allowance of EUR 276 monthly as well as health insurance.
- The scholarship does not have to be repaid.
Eligibility Criteria for Ebert Foundation Scholarship
The candidate who wants to qualify for the German Scholarship must fulfill these requirements:
- Candidates must have excellent academic performance & it required First graded records of academic achievement.
- Candidates should involve in the social and political values of social democracy.
- The candidate must be reliable, responsible, and motivate individuals willing to get involved with the Foundation network.
- They must know sufficient german language, although degree courses are held in English.
Deadline for Ebert Foundation Scholarship
No fixed deadline given for the Ebert Foundation scholarship, but Applications may be submitted at any time; there are, however, specific timelines which are given below.
Right time to apply for Ebert Foundation Scholarship
How to Apply for Ebert Foundation Scholarship?
- Candidates can apply according to their field of interest and Degree level.
- For more information click on the official website of the Friedrich Elbert Foundation scholarship.
Scholarship Contact DetailsFriedrich Ebert Foundation
Godesberger Allee 149
FAQ’s Friedrich Ebert foundation scholarship
How can I get scholarship in Germany?
Each year German Government announces many Scholarships for international students. One of those scholarships is DAAD, under which many scholarships come which are given to domestic and international students.
How can I get free scholarship in Germany?
There are many such scholarships, with the help of which you can get your education in Germany for free, some of them are:
1. DAAD Scholarship
2. Friedrich Ebert foundation scholarship (Under DAAD)
3. DeutschlandStipendium National Scholarship Programme
4. Germany Foundations’ Scholarship Programs
How many students get DAAD scholarships?
Every year, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) supports well over 100,000 German and international students and researchers around the globe – making it the world’s largest funding organization.
How makes a decision about my application?
Applications are reviewed by an independent and voluntary selection committee. This may be made up of local and/or German university teachers, researchers and DAAD lectors
- Muhammad Bin Zayed Scholarship | MBZUAI UAE scholarship
- Singapore Government Scholarship 2022-23 | International
- Scholarship for OBC students in Maharashtra | Mahadbt
- Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Scheme 2022 – International
- Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship – Turkey
- Germany Young Founders Programme fellowship – 2022