Apply for Miami University Scholarship USA | Stamps Scholarship 2022 – All the details like Eligibility, Selection process, Benefits, How to apply? are given below.
A new Scholarship has been offered by Miami University which is situated in the USA. The Scholarship is called the Maimi Stamps Scholarship. It is a fully-funded Scholarship Program. This Fantastic Scholarship has opened its door for international students. It is a very nice opportunity for students who want to qualify for this and grape the opportunity.
Information about Miami University Scholarship
Host Country: USA ( United State of America)
Organization: University of Miami
Scholarship Name: Miami University Scholarship (Stamps Scholarship)
Degree level: Undergraduate (Bachelors)
Number of Awards: N/A
Benefits/Award: Fully funded
Eligible countries: All countries
Application Deadline: 1 November 2021
About Miami University
Miami University is a public research university in Oxford, Ohio. It comes in the second oldest university in Ohio and comes in 10th oldest public university in the USA. This Miami University was founded in 1890. The President of this Miami University is Gregory Crawford. It is famous for its liberal art education. The total no. of students at Miami University is 24,377 of which 21,991 students are doing undergraduates and 2425 are doing postgraduates. And the total no. of academic staff is 1,130. This particular university has offered more than 120 undergraduates programs and 60 graduate programs. Miami University has come in 25th best undergraduate teaching nationally. It also ranked 103rd among universities in the United state plus 46th nationally among public universities. This university is an achiever and has a very strong educational background. At Miami University 40.5% of students come from Ohio. This is a great academic field and scope of learning. It will help to build a wonderful future for the students.
Benefits of Miami University Scholarship
The University of Miami is a fully funded Scholarship which is already mentioned earlier. This Scholarship gives various benefits to the selected students. The detail is given below, the candidates who are selected for this Scholarship will get full cost of attendance for four years. The full cost of attendance contains:
- Meal Plan
- Tuition and Fees
- University Health Insurance
- Campus Housing
- Laptop Allowance
- Enrichment Fund $12000
- cultural and leadership Program
- Being part of the stamps
Eligibility Criteria for Miami University Scholarship
- All country students are eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- Candidates who want to apply for a bachelor’s degree must have a high school certificate.
- Applicants should be able to get the advantage to travel to the USA.
- Candidate must score good grades in order to maintain Scholarship.
- Candidates should have good communication skills.
- Candidates must have excellent academic results.
- Applicants will be applicable for the scholarship after applying for undergraduate admission at the University of Miami.
Process of Selection
- Candidates who were selected for the semi-finalist will have to write an essay.
- The finalist will be selected on the basis of applications which is a written essay, other supporting documents, and the applicant will be notified in late January.
- after all documentary processes, candidates will send for an interview and will be notified of the result in the first phase of march.
- Once all the processes will be completed the Miami Scholarship program will be held in early April.
Terms and conditions
- Selected candidates should have maintained a 3.0 GPA for completing their year.
- Candidates should have complete a full-time undergraduate program semester wise which is not less than 12 credit hours and in total 24 credits hours per academic year.
The deadline for this University of Miami Stamps USA Scholarship is 1 November 2021.
How to Apply?
At First, all the candidates who were interested to apply for this Miami University Scholarship will have to meet all the requirements which are necessary for undergraduate admission. so applicants have to complete various step which is given below:
- Complete the application form
- Send official high school Transcript
- Candidates have to submit their test scores
- Complete the school report
- After that submit the letter of recommendation
- Submit Educational Activities
- International Students have to complete the international financial form.
- candidates have to financial aid document
- After that, they have to send conduct updates
For more details, candidates have to go to the official website of the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship in the USA.
Frequently Asked questions
What is the University of Miami’s acceptance rate?
What GPA do you need to get into the University of Miami?
3.00 G.P.A. for Undergraduates
Does the University of Miami give money?
A number of financial aid provided by the University of Miami in which the Stamps Scholarship is UM’s most prestigious merit award available to students at the University of Miami.
How prestigious is Miami?
Miami University is a public research university in Oxford, Ohio. It comes in the second oldest university in Ohio and comes in 10th oldest public university in the USA.
Latest Scholarships in USA
- Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022 | Fully-funded
- Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2022 – Stanford University
- Miami University Scholarship USA | Stamps Scholarship – 2022
- Microsoft Internship program for all countries – Fully funded
- Vanderbilt Scholarship for International Students | Free study in the US
- Gates Scholarship | Scholarship for high school seniors in the USA